Tuition Reimbursement Policy & Procedures
ATTENTION:All committee sites have moved to a new platform. This sites is no longer editable and is available as read-only. The new committee website can be accessed by clicking the button below. Login using your LACCD SSO credentials (same for Outlook, Canvas, and PeopleSoft).
New LAMC Committee Sites
For public access to the committee files click on the button below.
Click here to download the Tuition Reimbursement Form
- this form must be submitted no earlier than 30 days prior to the date that the course(s) start and no later than the end of the second week of classes.
Steps for Reimbursement:
- Full-time faculty may be reimbursed a maximum of 50% of tuition cost per committee approval for a maximum of $600 per academic year.
- An Adjunct Faculty member must be on the seniority list per Article 16 to be eligible to apply for funds and maybe reimbursed a maximum of 50% of tuition per committee approval for a maximum of $350 per academic year.
1. Type and complete the
tuition reimbursement form linked above.
2. Attach the course description and proof of payment.
3. To complete the process: Submit the official transcripts/certificate of completion as evidence of completion of the course.
- All completed requests (two forms) are due to Myriam Levy by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All requests and documentation needs to be completed and submitted to be processed.
- The funds are limited and available on a first come first serve basis.
- Tuition reimbursement funds include Conference Funds, therefore the annual maximum of $600 (full time) and $350 (part time) are for either conference OR tuition, but NOT both. So faculty are advised to choose attending a conference OR taking classes each academic year to apply for reimbursements.
- The LACCD Fiscal Year starts on July 1st and ends on June 30th.
- Budget Account Number: 10059 ZM029B 581100