FAX #: 818.364.7708
Our Federal School Code is 012550
(as of August 18, 2014)
Mondays through Thursdays:
8am - 2pm & 5pm - 6:45pm
(you must be in line by 6:45pm)
Fridays: 8am - 12pm
PLEASE NOTE: Acceptable photo ID (college-issued or government-issued ID) must be presented when you come to the Financial Aid Office in order for us to release or discuss personal information.
Student Services Annex of the Instructional Building
Financial Aid - Helpful Financial Aid Links
Links to Federal & State Web Sites
The following websites are links that may be useful for you
Federal Student Financial Aid Sites:
- www.fafsa.gov (FAFSA on the Web) -- online financial aid application.
- www.pin.ed.gov -- this is where you apply for your Personal Identification Number (PIN) to electronically sign your FAFSA.
- www.studentaid.gov -- step-by-step college and financial planning guide.
- www.nslds.ed.gov -- use this site to track your federal student aid history including student loans. Your PIN is required to access this site.
California Student Aid Sites:
- www.csac.ca.gov -- California Student Aid Commission (CSAC). This site provides information on the Cal Grant Program, Chafee Grant, Child Development Grant Program and other specialized programs.
- www.calgrants.org -- General information about the Cal Grants program.
- www.caldreamact.org -- Information about the California Dream Act (AB540, AB130, AB131 laws that comprise what is know as California Dream Act) information and link to the California Dream Act application.
- https://mygrantinfo.csac.ca.gov -- Web Grants 4 Students: CSAC website where students can manage their Cal Grants.
College Planning Sites:
- www.mappingyourfuture.org (Mapping Your Future)
- www.californiacolleges.edu (Information on California colleges & universities)
- www.ucop.edu (University of California)
- www.calstate.edu (California State Universities)
- www.aiccu.edu (Association of Independent California Colleges & Universities)
- www.cccco.edu (California Community Colleges)
- www.lacolleges.net (Los Angeles Community Colleges)
Useful Federal Government Sites:
- www.irs.gov (Internal Revenue Service)
- www.sss.gov (Selective Service System)
- www.ssa.gov (Social Security Administration)
- www.gibill.va.gov (U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs -- education benefits info)
Disclaimer: Some websites to which the Financial Aid web site provide links are for the convenience of users and are not managed or maintained by Los Angeles Mission College. The College and the Financial Aid Office do not review, control, or take responsibility for the contents of those sites.