Preliminary Applications are accepted on a year-round basis .
Each year, 60 International Students from 20 different countries enroll at Mission College.
10 Great reasons to Apply to Los Angeles Mission College
- Knowledgeable instructors who care about your success
- Friendly counselors who help you select your classes
- A modern campus with state-of-the-art computer technology
- Excellent English as a Second Language Program (You do not need to speak English to apply)
- More than 60 academic and career disciplines
- Excellent geographic location in the heart of Southern California. Our scenic campus is minutes away from major attractions in Los Angeles:
- University Transfer Counseling. We help you earn enough units to transfer to UCLA, USC, the University of California System, California State University, or private colleges.
- Specialized workshops for International Students on immigration, employment, academics, and extra-curricular activities. Join the International Student Club to make friends, discuss academics, or just to have fun!
- Friendly classmates. Our student body is made up of hard-working, motivated people who are striving to earn degrees, improve their careers, or transfer to university. They love our International Students!
- Our famous Culinary Department prepares excellent breakfast, lunch and dinner meals for students at reasonable prices.
Los Angeles Mission College has been serving Sylmar and its surrounding communities for over 30 years. Providing new state-of-the-art technology, innovative programs and a competent faculty to bring to the student the most modern learning tools available. Los Angeles Mission College offers students one of the broadest areas of academic exposure in one of the most pleasant environments in which to pursue an academic career.
CONTACT INFORMATION & OFFICE LOCATIONS
Los Angeles Colleges Admission Office
88 Ngo Duc Ke, District 1, Ho-Chi-Minh City
Tel: (848) 8239874-75-76
Fax: (848) 8239873
Los Angeles Mission College
Georgia M. Estrada, Program Director
David Green, Supervising Administrator