ITV/Week-End Office Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 to 5:00
Fridays 8:30 - 4:30
Fax (818) 833-3598
Mailing Address:LA Mission College/ITV WeekendInstr. Bldg. Faculty Office 913356 Eldridge Ave.Sylmar, CA 91342
How to Log in to Etudes:
Please visit the System Requirements link on the ETUDES portal. This page contains detailed information and illustrated instructions on how to configure your computer to access the course site.
Step 1. Where do I go to log on to this course?
After you have read these three steps and watched the tutorials click on the Etudes Login link.
Step 2. What is my Username and Password?
Username- In lowercase letters and with no spaces:
First 2 letters of your first name, plus the
First 2 letters of your last name, plus the
Last 5-digits of your student ID Number
For Example: Bonnie Zocalo, student ID# 123 45 6789
Password -The first four digits of your birthday in the MMDD format with no spaces:
- If your birthday is July 3, 1990 (07/03/90) then your Password = 0703.
- The Month+Day value is always 4-digits (mmdd) where a single digit day or month starts with a zero.
Step 3. Write your Username and Password down.
- How to order or hide your course tabs!
- What is myWorkspace?
- How to set your email notification preferences to receive or stop email.
- How to update your profile
- Course Map User Guide - What Does it Show?
- Learn how to take tests in the system
- How to reply to someone's comments in discussions
- How to add attachments to posts and private messages
- How to print discussions & modules
Email your instructor once you have successfully logged in to the course.
*For instructions on how to connect to Online Office Hours CLICK HERE.
For difficulties that cannot be resolved by your instructor or using the system requirements information pages contact ETUDES support
NOTE TO AOL USERS:
After you connect to the internet using AOL and minimize the AOL Browser.
Launch either the Firefox browser, or the Internet Explorer browser
DO NOT USE THE AOL BROWSER, IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ETUDES.
If you are new to ETUDES, we strongly recommend that you take a few moments to view the
following demonstration videos which will help you to quickly learn your way around your online course.
You need Flash to view the tutorials. Click the image below to get Flash.
Etudes - Login Instructions Video (Chris Burley, Foothill College)
Etudes - Student Orientation Video (Chris Burley, Foothill College)