How to Register and Sign in to MyLabsPlus (Mathematics 125 and 227)
*For instructions on how to connect to Online Office Hours CLICK HERE.
Student Quick Reference Guide
This quick reference guide is intended for students using Pearson's MyLabsPlus (MLP) website.
MyLabsPlus is a dynamic online learning environment designed to support you with rich, engaging, customized content.
1) Log in to your course via your campus url www.LAMCITV.mylabsplus.com
2) Your login name is: Student ID Number (881234567)
Your Password is: PASSWORD (All CAPS)
3) Click on your MyLab Course Name (i.e., Math 125, Math 227, etc.)
- Select the Temporary Access tab (under the Course Home drop down menu) and a code will be immediately returned. Copy this code.
- Next, select the Access Code option, enter your temporary access code which you copied in the boxes provided, and click the Next button.
- The first time you click on a MyLab assignment or learning aid after the 21 day temporary access period has expired, you will be prompted to enter your MyLabsPlus access code or purchase online. To enter your access code, select the Access Code option, enter your code, and click Next.
- If you prefer to purchase online using a credit card or PayPal, select the Buy Now option and click the product link to complete your purchase.
- Once you have successfully entered your access code or completed and online purchase, you will receive a confirmation page and may now continue working.