Los Angeles Mission College Matriculation
Matriculation is a process that connects Los Angeles Mission College (LAMC) with the students who enroll for credit courses into an agreement for the purpose of realizing the student’s educational goals through the college's programs, policies, and requirements.
Under the Matriculation agreement, Mission College agrees to provide:
Under the Matriculation agreement, the students agree to:
- Express at least a broad educational intent upon admission.
- Declare a specific educational goal no later than the term after which the student completes 15 semester units of degree applicable credit coursework.
- Diligently attend classes and complete assigned coursework.
- Complete courses and maintain progress toward an educational goal.
- Cooperate in the development of a Student Educational Plan with the assistance of counseling services within 90 days after declaring his/her specific educational goal.
We're located in the LRC Room 232
Joe Ramirez, Vice President of Student Services
(Matriculation Contact person)