Schedule for Monday, June 6 - Commencement Rehearsal
- 4:00 PM - GRADUATES REPORT TO THE CAMPUS CENTER
- 4:25 PM - GRADUATES LINE UP, EXIT THE CAMPUS CENTER, AND PROCEED TO THE CAMPUS QUAD
All students planning to participate in the Commencement Exercises should attend the Commencement Rehearsal which begins in the Campus Center at 4:00 PM
Schedule for Tuesday, June 7 - Commencement
- 4:00 PM - GRADUATES ARRIVE AT THE CAMPUS CENTER TO PICK UP NAME CARDS
- 4:35 PM - GRADUATES, PLATFORM PARTY, AND FACULTY ASSEMBLE FOR THE PROCESSIONAL
- 5:00 PM - PROCESSIONAL BEGINS
Commencement exercises will be held in the Campus Quad. Graduates arrive at the Campus Center by 4:00 p.m. to receive their name cards from college staff.
|REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR CAP AND GOWN TO COMMENCEMENT!|
New Commencement Online Response Form
You must let us know if you plan to participate in the Commencement Ceremony: You will receive an invitation to commencement email to your LACCD student email address with a link to the online response form. Responses must be received by June 2, 2016
- You may invite as many guests as you like. They will not need tickets.
Verify Name Spelling for Program
Please verify the correct spelling of your name for the Commencement program on the Class of 2016 list. Click here to see names on website
The website will provide the most up-to-date graduate name list. If there is a discrepancy in the spelling of your name or you have a question about your diploma or honors, please contact the following LAMC staff members:
Ms. Christine Dagdagan at (818) 364-7841 or email@example.comRoghye Baghcheajybeeshe at (818) 364-7611 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring graduates should receive their diplomas in the Fall 2016 after Spring and Summer grades are verified. You will be notified by email (your district student email) when your diploma is ready to be picked up from the Admissions and Records Office.
- At the Commencement Ceremony on Tuesday, June 7, photographs will be taken of graduates as they walk on stage. For more information, please visit Grad Images at www.gradimages.com
Free parking for graduates and their guests will be available in the Parking Structure. The entrance to the Parking Structure is on Eldridge. Please keep in mind the large number of visitors on campus on this special day and allow extra time for parking and walking to the commencement site. Disabled Parking spaces will be available in the first level of the Parking Structure. Click Here for Campus Map
- Blow horns and other noisemakers are not permitted at Graduation. They are disruptive to the ceremony: Guests cannot hear the name of their special graduate. Please be mindful and respectful of the graduates and their families and friends in attendance.
Commencement Announcements & Giftware
Commencement announcements will be available at the LAMC Eagles’ Landing Student Store Please plan on getting your announcements as early as possible. LAMC giftware and clothing will be available for purchase in the Eagles’ Landing Student Store.
On the day of commencement, gift items including leis, roses, and other flowers will be available for purchase near the Parking Structure and the North, East and South entrance to the campus. Look for our booths for snacks, bottled water, and more. You may also visit the student store for any other items or supplies.
Eagles’ Landing Student Store telephone number: (818) 364-7798
Eagles’ Landing Student Store Business Hours: Monday through Thursday – 7:45 AM to 7:15 PM and Friday – 7:45 AM to 1:00 p.m.
Caps & Gowns
Eagles Landing Student Store is selling the graduation cap and gown for $24.85 plus tax.
Ring information is available at the student store. A representative from Academic Cap & Gown will be on Campus, Monday, June 6, from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM, in the Campus Quad and on Tuesday, June 7, from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM near the Campus Center.
If you are receiving Honors, Click Here to see your honors information
- Students graduating with honors may purchase honor cords at the LAMC Eagles’ Landing Student Store to wear over their graduation gowns.