Schedule for Monday, June 5 - Commencement Rehearsal
- 4:00 p.m. - GRADUATES REPORT TO THE CAMPUS CENTER
- 4:25 p.m. - GRADUATES LINE UP, EXIT THE CAMPUS CENTER, AND PROCEED TO THE CAMPUS QUAD
All students planning to participate in the Commencement Exercises should attend the Commencement Rehearsal which begins in the Campus Center at 4:00 p.m.
Schedule for Tuesday, June 6 - Commencement
- 5:00 p.m. - GRADUATES ARRIVE AT THE CAMPUS CENTER TO PICK UP NAME CARDS
- 5:35 p.m. - GRADUATES, PLATFORM PARTY, AND FACULTY ASSEMBLE FOR THE PROCESSIONAL
- 6:00 p.m. - PROCESSIONAL BEGINS
Commencement exercises will be held in the Campus Quad. Graduates arrive at the Campus Center by 5:00 p.m. to receive their name cards from college staff.
- You may invite as many guests as you like. They will not need tickets.
ADA Accommodation Request
- Please contact the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) college coordinator, Vice President of Administrative Services, Danny Villanueva, at 818.364.7780 or Tara Ward to initiate an accommodation request. Requests for accommodations should be made two weeks in advance of the event.
Spring graduates should receive their diplomas in the Fall 2017 after Spring and Summer grades are verified. You will be notified by email (your district student email) when your diploma is ready to be picked up from the Admissions and Records Office.
- At the Commencement Ceremony on Tuesday, June 6, photographs will be taken of graduates as they walk on stage. For more information, please visit Grad Images at www.gradimages.com
Free parking for graduates and their guests will be available in the Parking Structure. The entrance to the Parking Structure is on Eldridge. Please keep in mind the large number of visitors on campus on this special day and allow extra time for parking and walking to the commencement site. Disabled Parking spaces will be available in the first level of the Parking Structure. Click Here for Campus Map
- Blow horns and other noisemakers are not permitted at Graduation. They are disruptive to the ceremony: Guests cannot hear the name of their special graduate. Please be mindful and respectful of the graduates and their families and friends in attendance.
Commencement Announcement & Giftware
Commencement announcements will be available at the LAMC Eagles’ Landing Student Store. Please plan on getting your announcements as early as possible. LAMC giftware and clothing will be available for purchase in the Eagles’ Landing Student Store.
On the day of commencement, gift items including leis, roses, and other flowers will be available for purchase near the Parking Structure and at the north, east and south entrances to the campus. Look for our booths for snacks, bottled water, and more. You may also visit the student store for any other items or supplies.
Eagles’ Landing Student Store telephone number: (818) 364-7798.
Eagles’ Landing Student Store Business Hours: Monday through Thursday – 7:45 AM to 7:15 PM and Friday – 7:45 AM to 1:00 p.m.
CAPS & GOWNS
Eagles Landing Student Store is selling the graduation cap and gown for $25.85 plus tax. The package includes one announcement
Ring information is available at the student store. A representative from Academic Cap & Gown will be on Campus, Monday, June 5, from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM, in the Campus Quad and on Tuesday, June 6, from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM near the Campus Center