LACCD Student Email
Los Angeles Mission College has worked with the Los Angeles Community College District to provide an email system for all LAMC students. This new email system is automatically created for all LAMC students as long as you are enrolled in one class at any of the nine colleges (Harbor, Trade Tech, City, Pierce, West, Southwest, Mission, East Los Angeles, and Valley). The new email system is based on the Microsoft LIVE platform, which provides several benefits to students.
Highlights of the new email system
- 10 GB of Email message space.
- 25 GB of file storage capacity to store your homework, documents, videos, and other digital files.
- Use Microsoft Office Web Apps (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote) on the internet at home, school, or anywhere with internet connection.
- Upload videos, pictures, and documents and share with your classmates.
- Create calendar events to keep track of your assignments.
- Photo Sharing
- The same student.laccd.edu email account will be used at all of the nine District Colleges.
- Click Here to Access the LACCD Student Email System (Button can also be found on the Students page)
|LACCD Student Email Detailed Guide
This is a pdf document that contains detailed instructions and functions of the student email system.
|LACCD Student Email Starter Guide
This is a pdf document that describes basic functions of the student email system.
|LACCD Student Frequently Asked Questions
This is a pdf document that provides answers to potentially frequently asked questions.