Types of Services
The Dream Resource Center will be closed on the following dates For Summer 2022:
Monday, June 20
Monday, July 4
We want to make sure you have all the help you need to succeed in college. Below is a list of the most common services and referrals we provide, but feel free to contact us no matter what your question is.
We provide the following services:
- College Application Process
- Assistance with the AB 540 forms
- Assistance with the CA Dream Act
- Always confirm with Financial Aid staff
We provide the following referrals to:
- General Counseling
- Legal Representation from CHIRLA
- CHIRLA can assist with the following:
- Immigration consultations
- DACA renewal
- Know-your-rights sessions
- Due to the COVID-19, CHIRLA is conducting all consultations via video conferencing. To schedule a meeting with a CHIRLA representative, please click on LA Mission College Scheduler to schedule an appointment.
- Mental Health Counseling
- California Community Colleges Resource Center
DACA Renewals Funding:
The California Department of Social Services (CDSS) has received additional funding to continue to support individuals with their DACA renewal fees. As a reminder, the funding covers the $495 DACA renewal application fee for income-eligible California residents. You can find a list of eligible legal service providers here.