Out of concern for the health of our students, staff, and faculty, the Center for Wellness office is currently closed for in-person service. But, there are still many ways to get in contact with us:
Call us, calls are returned with in 1-2 business days:
- Google Voice (818) 538-9780
Email us at CenterforWellness@lamission.edu
Use the virtual counter windows below. We will offer limited virtual hours.
Use the Student Self-Referral Form link below to request service
- This form is designed for students to self-report any information related to their basic needs, emotional wellness and academic support. Answers will help students access appropriate services at the Center for Wellness.
Student instructions on how to speak with an Student Success Center (SSC) Center staff online using Cranium Cafe
Step 1: “Knock on Door” icon on one of the Online Counter Support above.
For optimal functionality, please use Google Chrome as the web browser
Step 2: Click on "Canvas"
It is the same login as SIS
Step 3: Cranium Café will request access to your account. Click on “ Authorize”
Step 4: A Student Success Center staff will assist you.
If no one is available, refresh the page until you can "Knock on Door"
Step 5: If you need assistance from another department, the SSC staff will be able to transfer you for assistance.
We have Your Back!
The LAMC Center for Wellness supports students’ well-being by providing referrals to the folling services:
In the event that the Center for Wellness cannot provide direct support for students, every effort will be made to connect students with additional resources on campus and in the community.
Mental Health Services provided by Luminarias Institute
Social Services provided by Luminarias Institute
Care Solace - 24/7 Service Provider for our Students
Please click on the "Student Self-Referral Form link" below and complete the Center for Wellness Intake form and a member of our team will contact you within 1-3 days.
Student Self-Referral Form Link
We have a new partnership with Care Solace. Here is some information:
- Care Solace is completely confidential, information is securely stored
- Care Solace is 24/7, you can video chat with us by clicking “Book Appointment” on caresolace.com/lamission
- There is no cost to use Care Solace, we will help find a provider that accepts either private insurance, Medi-Cal, or works on a sliding scale if you have no insurance
- Anyone associated with LA Mission College can use Care Solace, students and their families as well as staff and their family members
- Our Care Concierge can accommodate any language
- All mental health and substance use disorder pathways of care are available through Care Solace, including psychiatry and marital counseling
Click on any of the links below for additional information about Care Solace:
For on-campus emergencies:
(i.e., a student is a danger to him/herself or others, during or after hours)
Contact the Campus Sheriffs department:
(818) 364-7843 or (818) 364-7845
For off-campus emergencies call: 9-1-1
The Center for Wellness does NOT provide emergency services.
For psychiatric or medical emergencies please call 911 or go to the nearest hospital Emergency Room.
Do not attempt to access emergency care through this website.