LOS ANGELES COLLEGE PROMISE AT MISSION
Los Angeles Mission College is participating in the Los Angeles College Promise, which will provide free tuition for LAUSD high school graduates during their first year of college.
L.A. College Promise students will have access to the Summer Bridge program; assistance completing financial aid forms; priority registration for classes; success coaching and tutoring; and a structured class schedule.
To be eligible, students must:
- Complete the Los Angeles Mission College Application by June 1, 2018
- The student must be a 2018 graduate of an LAUSD regular, charter school or adult school
- The student must attend LA Mission College full-time (12 to 15 units) in the Fall 2018 and Spring 2019
- Complete Assessment, Orientation and Counseling (OAC)
- Attend a summer transition program
- Complete an application for Financial Aid (FAFSA or CA Dream Act) and/or BOG Fee Waiver application (Visit the Financial Aid & Scholarships Office for more information)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For more information about the Los Angeles College Promise at Mission, contact the Office of Outreach and Recruitment at 818-364-7779.